POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
neo creation Inc. (« us », « we », or « our ») operates the neohousetokyo.com website (the « Service »).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. Personal Information
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
The personal information we collect may include information to identify you as our customer such as your name, birth date, gender, occupation, phone number, address and e- mail address.
2. Purpose of Information Use
neo creation Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes listed below.
- (1) To provide information regarding rental properties operated by neo creation.
- (2) To fulfill the “Fixed-term rental contract” with the customer.
- (3) To provide management of the contract, house, building, and emergency response as per the contract signed between neo creation and the customer.
- (4) To provide information regarding events and seminars operated by neo creation
- (5) To provide information regarding other services provided by neo creation
- (6) To gather and analyze statistical data
- (7) To response inquiries regarding the service.
- (8) To carry out business related to those set forth in the preceding items.
We will not use your information beyond the purpose of the use that we have previously specified, unless it is required by an applicable law.
our information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Japan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Japan and process it there.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
neo creation Inc. may disclose your personal information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- (1) When information is handled according to applicable laws
- (2) When required for the protection of an individual’s life, or physical/financial welfare and obtaining the authorization of the individual is difficult or impossible
- (3) When specifically required for the advancement of public health or the healthy upbringing of children and obtaining the authorization of the individual is difficult or impossible
- (4) When required to cooperate with national or municipal entities or contractors consigned by said entities to carry out work or activities stipulated by law and when obtaining the authorization of the relevant individual will hinder the operations of said entities
4. Questions and Concerns
neo creation Inc.
7F Kudanhitokuchizaka bld, 4-1-1 Kudankita, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0073
Tel : +81 03 6265 6000
E-mail : email@example.com